We will contact you shortly
We shot a video about olive production. A modern factory, new approaches to planning, qualified staff - this is the guarantee of the high quality of PROTEC oils and lubricants!
PROTEC will participate in Automechanika Dubai 2019.
Our branded stand will be filled with information and product samples that meet the needs of the UAE market and the region. PROTEC will present oils and lubricants that meet the most modern OEM specifications, because the Middle East market is rapidly developing and filled with the most modern technology from the world's leading manufacturers.
The specifics of this region are rather harsh climatic conditions accompanied by the presence of high temperatures and other unfavorable factors. PROTEC will present products that are particularly popular in the Middle East region, such as PROTEC F 5W-30, modern diesel oils for heavy-duty API CI-4 engines: PROTEC MD+ 15W-40, PROTEC SD 10W-40, as well as the most advanced oils in the API line CJ-4/CF/SM, ACEA E7/E4 – PROTEC Headway 10W-40 and PROTEC Headway 15W-40.
To ensure trouble-free operation of friction units, we will present a complex lithium high-temperature lubricant PROTEC Multiplex EP2: NLGI GC-LB. NLGI 2; ISO 12924 L-XC(F)EIB2; DIN 51502 KP2P-30
Partner brands TEMOL and KSM Lubes, which will present modern lubricants and services, will also be exhibited at the stand.
The convenience of using the tube lies in the fact that with the help of a special gun, which is inserted into the tube, the lubricant is directly supplied to the friction unit. This allows you to avoid overspending, ensure the availability of the necessary amount of lubricant where necessary, and avoid contamination of external and adjacent nodes.
That is why the tuba is the choice of professionals and is gradually displacing other types of outdated containers, such as jars and refills, from the market.
The product line of high-quality PROTEC lubricants includes lubricants with different consistency and type of thickener. Lubricants of the PROTEC Multilit line (NLGI: 00, 1, 2, 3) are made on the lithium type of thickener with the addition of anti-wear and anti-seize additives. These are multi-purpose anti-friction water-resistant lubricants, specially created for working in difficult conditions under increased shock loads and vibration.
Lubricants from the PROTEC Multiplex series are high-performance multipurpose complex lithium lubricants designed to work in harsh conditions at elevated temperatures, loads (including impact) and vibration. The composition of these lubricants includes antioxidant, anti-wear, anti-seize, anti-corrosion additives that ensure long-term and reliable operation of friction units in a wide temperature range.
The use of different packages of additives and fillers in PROTEC lubricants allows these products to acquire additional properties necessary for specific operating conditions, namely, for lithium, complex lithium, lithium-potassium, calcium lubricants, packages of anti-wear and anti-seize additives (EP) and fillers can be used ( MoS2, Graphite).
Special conditions for partners for lubricants of the PROTEC Multilit and PROTEC Multiplex line.
PROTEC introduced new packaging quality standards. Our label contains the maximum necessary information about the product: tolerances, conformity, product description, as well as a link to the information portal www.ksmprotec.com.
The label has become larger, a pleasant color range and convenient presentation of information allows for the correct identification of the product and confirms the compliance of PROTEC lubricants and lubricants with the best European quality standards.
We pour PROTEC oils only into barrels of the global manufacturer GRAIF, made in Poland. Each barrel is pressure tested, which ensures tightness during the entire storage cycle of the lubricant. In addition, the inner surface of the barrels is cleaned of dust, small particles, foreign substances using a special industrial vacuum cleaner using a patented technology, which guarantees stable quality and preservation of PROTEC oils. We also mark each barrel with two labels - on top and on the side. Our barrel is branded with a large, bright logo. Now we are sure that you will quickly find modern PROTEC lubricants in your inventory!
Optimal packaging – a 20-liter canister, a 205-liter barrel (for oils and automotive fluids), as well as a 17 kg bucket and a 0.4 kg tube (for lubricants) allows you to purchase the necessary amount of PROTEC lubricants for any need.
For the convenience of working with PROTEC lubricants and greases, we have created a unique catalog of oil analogues of leading brands. And you can easily choose from the PROTEC product line an oil that will replace the product in use. In order for the transition to PROTEC products to be comfortable, we will accompany its use on your equipment, offering you various types of service and support: from free samples for testing, to supporting the life cycle of the oil product in your mechanism using the "LAB AUDIT "OIL DOCTOR" program "".
For many companies, the issue of equipment operation boils down to its life cycle, consisting of purchase, maintenance and write-off. How long will your truck last? By the time the engine is decommissioned? No one will understand the reasons, because most often knowledge is not enough.
What if you found out that your truck could last 20-40% longer? And less downtime for repairs due to breakdowns of the engine, cooling system, and transmission? It is easier to say, of course, that low-quality spare parts are to blame for everything. However, often the problem is not in the spare parts.
Let's try to figure it out.
Often, the mechanic uses the oil that was offered to him at the nearest service (store or dealer) or that he has already used before (has a positive experience).
We often only know the theory about the processes taking place in the mechanism, but we cannot find out what is happening at the moment, or we cannot correctly interpret the received data. And the efficiency of the lubricant in the mechanism can only be evaluated by a mechanic based on subjective signs and experience - color change, soot, overheating.
And there are several reasons for all problems - improperly selected or low-quality lubricant, production of components and parts, ingress of fuel, cooling liquid, water or other foreign elements into the component.
It is not always possible to find out about problems that arise under normal conditions in time, without the involvement of specialists.That is why PROTEC, having its modern laboratory, offers the "OIL DOCTOR LABORATORY AUDIT" service.
Its essence is to support the life cycle of your equipment.
How it works:1. We collect oil samples ourselves or teach you (including providing tools).2. Send the sample by courier.3. We conduct analysis, record indicators. We compare with typical indicators for the investigated lubricant.4. Repeat after a certain cycle (determined based on the type of mechanism and lubricant).5. We look at the dynamics and comment on all indicators.6. We give recommendations.7. We teach you to understand what is happening at each of the stages.
We use modern equipment and test methods, as well as the potential of our technical specialists, and inform you about how the oil behaves during operation.
Using the "OIL DOCTOR LABORATORY AUDIT" program from PROTEC relieves you of stress due to the lack of necessary knowledge about oils among the staff, and also reduces the risks of equipment failure.
After all, we will warn you if the operational indicators go beyond the permissible limits!
1. Assistance in the selection of optimally suitable lubricants by the method of in-depth analysis of the behavior of the lubricant in the node.
2. Constant monitoring of the "health" of the equipment.
3. Increasing reliability and reducing equipment downtime due to breakdowns, unplanned repairs or unjustified replacement of lubricants.
4. Increase in mileage as a result of correct selection and constant, timely monitoring of the condition of the lubricant.
5. Reduction of personnel costs. It makes no sense to buy expensive specialists and keep them on staff. We do it much more efficiently and cheaper.
The "OIL DOCTOR LABORATORY AUDIT" program is implemented both on an ongoing basis and as part of one-time projects. Special conditions for partners.
New players on the Ukrainian market are shifting emphasis in the segment of hydraulic oils towards deeper product differentiation. That is why PROTEC optimized the range of hydraulic oils in 2018, presenting an updated line.
Now PROTEC hydraulic oils are divided into four main categories:
1. PROTEC HYDROIL HM. High-quality hydraulic oil with improved antioxidant, anti-corrosion and anti-wear properties that meets a wide range of requirements of modern hydraulic systems. It is used in drive hydraulic systems of medium thermal and mechanical load, as well as in various industrial equipment. Ensures reliable and durable operation of the equipment.
PROTEC HYDROIL HM complies with: DIN 51524, Part II HLP; ISO 20763 vane pump
2. PROTEC HYDROIL HM+. Highly efficient hydraulic oil with high performance characteristics. The oil has excellent resistance to oxidation, excellent anti-corrosion, demulsifying and anti-wear properties, works reliably in difficult operating conditions and protects modern hydraulic systems. It is recommended for use in stationary hydraulic systems with plate and piston pumps (radial piston, axial pumps) at high working pressures (above 200 bar), hydraulic systems of construction and quarrying equipment designed for difficult working conditions, including high-speed and high-pressure and axial-piston pumps of hydraulic systems and other types of equipment.
PROTEC HYDROIL HM+ corresponds to: Denison HF-2, HF-0; Vickers M-2950-S; Vickers I-286-S3; Cincinnati Machine P-68, P-69, P-70; DIN 51524 part II; AAMA 51524 (II); AFNOR NFE 48-603 (HM); U.S. Steel 126, 127; GM LS-2
3. PROTEC HYDROIL HV – a series of premium hydraulic oils with a high viscosity index, created on the basis of high-quality ashless anti-wear additive packages for improved corrosion protection of copper alloy parts and meeting particularly high requirements for lubricants for hydraulic systems of the most modern stationary. PROTEC HYDROIL HV oils are designed specifically to increase the service life, increase the reliability and durability of the equipment, save costs for its maintenance, as well as improve the environmental effect. These advanced oils can be used in moderate to high pressure gear, vane and piston pumps.
PROTEC HYDROIL HV corresponds to: Parker HF-0, HF-1, HF-2; DIN 51524-3; Fives P-68, P-69 and P-70; ISO 11158 HV; ASTM D6158; SAE MS 1004; ISO 20763 vane pump test; Eaton 35VQ25 pump test.
4. PROTEC HYDROIL HLPD – high-quality ashless hydraulic oils with high detergent-dispersing, anti-wear, anti-corrosion and antioxidant properties, created on the basis of specially selected additive packages. Oils provide excellent protection of hydraulic systems of modern equipment, in which there is a risk of dirt and moisture getting inside. PROTEC HYDROIL HLPD oils ensure the cleanliness and long-lasting operation of hydraulic systems of equipment operated in difficult conditions, thus reducing the costs of its maintenance. These modern oils can be used in stationary and mobile hydraulic systems where HLPD level oil is required.
PROTEC HYDROIL HLPD oils meet and exceed the requirements of: DIN 51524 part II (HLPD) (with the exception of the indicator "demulsifying properties") and others.
Special conditions for partners.
PROTEC Multiplex EP2 is a highly effective multipurpose complex lithium grease designed to work in harsh conditions at elevated temperatures, loads (including impact) and vibration. The composition of the lubricant includes anti-oxidizing, anti-wear, anti-seize, anti-corrosion additives that ensure long-term and reliable operation of friction units in a wide temperature range. PROTEC Multiplex EP2 is recommended for undercarriage friction units, bearings and hinges of cars and trucks operating in light and heavy duty, as well as for various industrial equipment (mining, foundry, etc.). This lubricant perfectly protects highly loaded sliding bearings, rolling bearings, hinges and other types of friction nodes.
Advantages of PROTEC Multiplex EP2:
- effectively performs its functions in a wide range of temperatures;
– provides increased protection of friction nodes against wear and tear in harsh working conditions;
– retains its structure under vibration load due to high mechanical stability;
- Reliably protects friction nodes from corrosion;
- has good resistance to water washing;
– prolongs the lubricant replacement interval due to excellent antioxidant properties.
PROTEC Multiplex EP2 complies with: NLGI GC-LB.
– NLGI class 2
- DIN 51502 KP2P-30
- the color is blue
- Drop temperature, 260 °C
- Packaging 0.4 kg; 17 kg, 170 kg
Special conditions for partners.
During the operation of the equipment, suppliers and mechanics always have a question - what lubricant to use? After all, several brands of both the first line and cheaper analogues can be prescribed in the engine oil map. However, is it possible to compare oil of different price categories? Is it worth overpaying? And how to add oil? What will happen if you add and mix another oil?
We often know the theory about the processes taking place in the mechanism, but we cannot find out what is happening at the moment.
That is why PROTEC, owning its modern laboratory, offers a transition to more affordable PROTEC lubricants with a proof and guarantee of their effectiveness during operation.
How it works:1. We determine analogues of the lubricant for your mechanisms.2. We conduct an analysis on the mixing of PROTEC products with the used lubricants (if necessary).3. We test the required amount of lubricant.4. We monitor the life cycle of the lubricant in your mechanism using the "OIL DOCTOR LABORATORY AUDIT" program.5. We teach your staff the necessary knowledge about lubricants.
We use modern equipment and test methods, as well as the potential of our technical experts, and inform you about how the oil behaves during operation.Switching to PROTEC products relieves you of the stress of staff not having the necessary knowledge about oils, and also reduces the risks of equipment failure. After all, we will warn you if the operational indicators go beyond the permissible limits.
1. Switching to the use of PROTEC products will help to reduce the cost of purchasing lubricants.
2. Increasing reliability and reducing equipment downtime due to failure or unjustified replacement of lubricants.
3. Increase in mileage as a result of correct selection and constant, timely monitoring of the condition of the lubricant.
4. Reduction of personnel costs. It makes no sense to buy expensive specialists and keep them on staff. We do it much more efficiently and cheaper.
The test program and further use of PROTEC lubricants will be as comfortable and economically feasible for you as possible!
We pour PROTEC oils only into barrels of the global manufacturer GRAIF, made in Poland.
As part of the rebranding in 2018, we approved a new packaging standard for PROTEC products.
Saturated bright blue color in combination with a large white logo, high-quality barrel, branded caps plus modern lubricants are components of our service provided by PROTEC to each client.
Each barrel is pressure tested, which ensures tightness during the entire storage cycle of the lubricant. In addition, the inner surface of the barrels is cleaned of dust, small particles, foreign substances using a special industrial vacuum cleaner using a patented technology, which guarantees stable quality and preservation of PROTEC oils. We also mark each barrel with two labels - on top and on the side.
That is why, after trying containers from different manufacturers, we decided on a GRAIF barrel, because the client deserves to be taken care of.
Now we are sure that you will quickly find modern PROTEC lubricants in your inventory!
The AGRO-2018 exhibition, which took place on the territory of the PC Expocenter of Ukraine (Kyiv), marked an ongoing trend towards constant updating of equipment by agricultural enterprises.
A huge fleet of agricultural machinery from manufacturers such as CASE, John Deere, CLAAS, New Holland, etc. is operated on the Ukrainian market.
Over the years of operation, PROTEC has proven the high quality of its oils for agricultural machinery PROTEC Agrotrac STOU and PROTEC Agrotrac UTTO, which are used in agricultural machines. The peculiarity of the operation of these oils is that the design specifics of highly loaded agricultural machines require a universal oil that has both motor, hydraulic, and transmission properties.
PROTEC technologists together with engineers of the world leader in the production of additives AFTON (USA) developed PROTEC Agrotrac STOU and PROTEC Agrotrac UTTO oils, which are successfully used in the technology of world leaders and have proven themselves perfectly in the climatic conditions of Ukraine.
The PROTEC Multiplex EP2 high-temperature lubricant, made on a complex lithium thickener with a package of anti-seize additives, also attracted a lot of attention.
Convenient packaging in a tin bucket of 17 kg and a tube of 0.4 kg is a standard for the market of lubricants of this level.
PROTEC offers favorable conditions for agricultural companies: from implementation on your equipment (including free samples for testing) to supporting the life cycle of the lubricant in the mechanism with the help of the "OIL DOCTOR LABORATORY AUDIT" customer support program.